Is June seriously finish?! July has just arrived! I haven’t posted in a long time but it isn’t because I haven’t been cooking or photographing. But now, I’m free. No exams, no courses, only my job and my time. So, it’s possible that you might see me over here a little more. 😉
Well, I’m on vacation right now. Two weeks. And Monday morning – very, very, very early in the morning, I will travel to a village of central Spain to spend some time with my grandmother. I’ll be a very quiet and rural village, where I can disconnect from everything around me for a few days. But I won’t forget you.! On my return, I will report everything I’ve seen and eaten there. 😉
In the area where I will be, most people eat a lot of meat – they are great meat consumers. 😦 In previous visits, I could never eat in a restaurant. NEVER! It’s impossible eat there if you’re vegan. Really, it’s so sad. So, I always have a B-plan; I always carry food with me. I am as a portable pantry. hehehehe
And before I leave, I want to share with you my recipe of oat bars. I have used a very simple recipe, since I have a few things in the fridge (and in the kitchen).
Ingredients: (No quantities, I just put the ingredients in without measuring it)
- Pumpkin seeds.
- Agave Syrup.
- Vanilla essence.
- In a bowl we mixed the oat, the seed, the agave syrup and the vanilla essence. (however as you like).
- We put the mix in ovenproof dish (pic1 attached)
- Baking at 150ºC / 300ºF until edges are beginning to become golden
- We set aside cold during 3 hours and finally we cut it in rectangles.
- If u want, you can put liquid chocolate, carob cream or fruit jams in order to make the recipe more tasty! Put it in the fridge to solidify it… et voilà!