Hi! How are you today??
I’m here again to share with you my october goals! I know that we are in the middle of October, but never is too late to do it!
But, before showing my goals, I’d like to check my September goals.
- Mantain the good habits. –> Happy! I did it! It’s a lifestyle, hard but easy to keep it on.
- Training for future races. –> I participated in my first race at the end of September and I’m training for my second race at the end of October.
- Lose at least 4lbs (2kg)
by September 30th – Approx 1lb a week. Done! I’m on the right way!
- Go for a walk on the weekends. Minimum 3km/walk (1mile) –> Not at all, but I did some walks after work.
Well, time for my autumn goals!
- Sleep! –> need rest for muscle growth, in bed by 11pm-11:30pm on weeknights!
- Water Intake! –> Increase greatly, at least 10 cups per day.
- Clean Eating –> Stick to it, no cheats until the last weekend of November! (do better batch cooking/prep!)
- Calculations –> Count calories, fat, sugar, carbs, protein on MyfitnessPal
- Weights –> Lift heavy with low reps! (5-6 days per week)
- Cardio –> 4 days per week at least!
What are yours?