Today, I wanna share with you a raw, healthy and delicious recipe!. Are you ready?? 🙂 It’s very, very easy to do! This healthy dish is a perfect lunch or side to any dinner.
I bought this cauliflower (and the broccoli) a few days earlier and I was waiting the perfect moment to prepare this dish… When is the perfect moment? Today! I usually eat very late on Friday, and I need to “cook” something very, very fast and this dish is perfect!
Well, here you are the recipe!
RAW CAULIFLOWER & BROCCOLI COUS COUS
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (optional)
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- the juice of 1/2 lemon
- ¾ tsp salt (optional)
- ½ tsp black pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp oil olive
- In a food processor (or chop by hand) process the broccoli (no stems) until fine. Add into large bowl.
- Now process the cauliflower (no stems) until fine and add into bowl.
- Cut the carrots, (as you like) and add to the bowl. Chop the tomato and the parsley, too.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
It’s easy, isn’t it? If you try this recipe, don’t hesitate to share it! I would like to know yours!
Soon, I’m going to post the recipe of the raw strawberry cream pie that I shared with you in my last post. Keep an eye on the next updates!